Advanced Pet Dental Care
Help your pet live a longer, healthier life .... through advanced oral health care! Did you know that 60 – 70% of the pathology found in our patients' mouths occurs under the gum line and may only be identified with dental x-rays? More than 8 out of 10 pets over 4 years old suffer from periodontal disease, a condition in which bacteria attack the soft gum tissue. With gum deterioration, bacteria can spread via the bloodstream to other vital organs, such as kidney, liver, lungs and heart.
Dental x-rays are a must for your dog or cat.
Advanced Dog and Cat Dental Services
- Professional Teeth Cleaning – Above and below the gum line and tooth root planting
- Digital Dental Radiology – Assessment and evaluation of periodontal and endodontal disease, missing teeth, mandibular (jaw) fractures and oral masses
- Periodontics - Treatment of disease causing bad breath, discolored teeth or reddened or bleeding gums
- Interceptive Orthodontics – Correction of painful, incorrect bit alignment and genetic counseling
- Restorations – Treatment to restore the tooth with fillings, crowns or bonding
- Oral Surgery – Complicated and full-mouth extractions, tooth fractures, palatal defects, oral tumor removal and elongated soft palate repair
- Maxillofacial Surgery – Fracture repair of the jaw, lymph node staging, salivary gland surgery and tumor removal
- Feline Dentistry – Tooth Resorption (TR) and feline stomatitis treatment
- Senior Care – Complete dental care, diagnosis and treatment planning for senior patients
- Emergency Oral Trauma Treatment